ASP 24 Manual Shot Pin
• The E&E manual extend shot pin, also called a “pack in” shot pin is a significant advancement from other designs in safety and ease of use.
• All ball bearing action makes it the “Easiest to extend of any brand” minimizing operator fatigue.
• Safety is enhanced because the handle motion is separated from the retract motion. There is no flying crow bar effect with the E&E design.
• The manual extend feature can be combined with the detent feature to hold it extended in vertical applications.
• The manual extend can be combined with the locking feature to give a positive work position with or without air
• Manual extend shot pins are most often used as pre-loaders for small parts that may otherwise be jostled out of position by a pneumatic load. They are also useful on delicate or finesse into place parts where a pneumatic load could damage the parts.