What is a Floating locating pin?
Floating locating pins are also known as compliant pins. They are used in High Speed sheet metal assembly. Floating pins eliminate hole damage in aluminum parts and greatly decrease pin wear in high strength steel assembly. All pins can be round four way pins by using floating pins.
Click below to learn about floating pins.
- How a Floating locating pin works.
- The differences between air floating locating pins and manual floating locating pins.
- How air floating locating pins work
- The similarities and differences between floating locating pins and retracting pins.
- Floating pin uses with NAMMS locating pins.
- Floating locating pins and the automotive transfer process